Saturday, March 12, 2011

Inkstuds.com interview about my Everett/Ditko books

Just got off the phone with Canada's best comic-book interviewer, Robin McConnell, he of Inkstuds.com. We spent an hour discussing my upcoming Amazing Mysteries: The Bill Everett Archives v1 book, as well as my ongoing Steve Ditko Archives series. Robin hopes to have the interview air on radio this Thursday and we'll let you know when it's posted on line for your listening pleasure. Inkstuds is a stunning resource of recorded interviews with great cartoonists from every aspect of the industry. Just yesterday, Robin posted his interview with one of my favourites, Joe Sacco. You can also still hear the interview Robin and I did together back in 2008 for the release of my Strange & Stranger: The World of Steve Ditko biography by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment