Friday, May 6, 2011

I'll be signing at TCAF on Saturday at 12:30-1:30pm

I'll be doing a signing at the Toronto Comic Arts Festival which runs this Saturday (May 7) and Sunday (May 8) at the Toronto Reference Library (789 Yonge St. - just above Bloor St.). I'll be at the Fantagraphics booth (tables #162-163) from 12:30-1:30pm, so please stop by with your copies of my I Have To Live With This Guy!, Stranger & Stranger: The World of Steve Ditko, Strange Suspense: The Steve Ditko Archives v1Fire & Water (My Bill Everett biography/art book), Unknown Worlds: The Steve Ditko Archives v2 or any other books that I've contributed to for Marvel or DC Comics. Click HERE to read the announcement on the Fantagraphics website, which includes the hours and location of the Fantagraphics  booth. I'll be snagging the new books by Chester Brown and Adrian Tomine for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment